Sunday, March 15, 2009

Greetings From Tucson

We're on vacation!



We left the 'farm' in the able hands of our house sitter. Great flight to Chicago and then on to Tucson after an unexpected plane change due to a minor radio problem. So they said....



Gambel's Quail hanging out near the pool.


View from the pool area.


Saw a bobcat not long after our arrival. Plenty of other critters to see. More updates to follow.

6 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Enjoy your vacation and keep the cacti coming.

Gia's Spot said...

Have a blast Mr and Mrs !! Love the pics already!

The Forge Village Farmer said...

You're only 8 hours drive from me! Take I-10 East to Las Cruces, then I-25 north to ABQ... :)

Barry said...

We're having a blast. 75 degrees and bright sunshine today.

FVF - I thought of you when the pilot announced we were flying over ABQ yesterday!

Live/Love/Life said...

Oh warm and tan/ I want to be a lizard.
Have a great time and enjoy. Bring back the warmth please!!!
BTW: Your a brat for the first pic/rubbing it in.

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!! I hope you and the Mrs. have a wonderful vacation, enjoy the sun!