Saturday, February 14, 2009

Relaxing Valentine's Day

After work last night I was up late reading (re-reading, really) Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone with plans of reading the series one after another. I think I went to bed at around three o'clock. I really had no reason to be up early and my only appointment today was at 10 a.m. for a therapeutic massage at Acupuncture And Associated Therapies thanks to My Valentine.

After that, I made a stop at the market for some flowers and a few groceries and a little later we made a run to the fish market to get some fish for supper. Better Half played floppy with Logan in the yard (floppy is Logan's soft Frisbee).

While Better Half was studying, I decided to read a bit more, and took a cat nap with the dogs. Sprout apparently appreciated my willingness to share my fleece pull-over with him.





*yawn* *stretch* ....

1 comment:

Brian said...

Those are some cool animals you got hanging out with you.