Last night we had quite a bit of rain on top of the layer of frozen slush and when it cleared overnight, it froze solid. This has turned the driveway and parking area into solid sheet of ice and is rather treacherous. Leaving the driveway in the car is a little frightening. Walking to the house is even more so.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Oatmeal and Ice
We took the blog post of The Forge Village Farmer to heart and have been treating the girls and Rosie to some wonderful oatmeal. This morning, in addition to raisins, I added a banana, grit, cracked corn, and layer pellets. Instant feeding frenzy. They seem to really enjoy having a warm breakfast. Yes, the animals do eat better than I do.



Last night we had quite a bit of rain on top of the layer of frozen slush and when it cleared overnight, it froze solid. This has turned the driveway and parking area into solid sheet of ice and is rather treacherous. Leaving the driveway in the car is a little frightening. Walking to the house is even more so.
Last night we had quite a bit of rain on top of the layer of frozen slush and when it cleared overnight, it froze solid. This has turned the driveway and parking area into solid sheet of ice and is rather treacherous. Leaving the driveway in the car is a little frightening. Walking to the house is even more so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad they like warm cereal! I think it helps them warm up their insides on a cold day, and its easy to eat. I need to try bananas in mine and see if the girls approve.
That oatmeal looks darned good Barry!
F'ing Heck- I would love that for breakfast!!
Can I get that to go??
FB. lol. They had more today.
Post a Comment