Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rainy Day

So we had a lot of rain and wind today. I was just not up to running in it after working outside for a good part of the morning. I thought I could squeeze in a run during a break in the weather but it started pouring again as I was about to head out. So, I hopped on the treadmill.

I feel like I got a good workout and got a good sweat going. I really needed to do something before the 5k on Thursday morning, so this was a good alternative. I think all should go well with this event. Unfortunately I won't have a photographer with me which is a bummer. It should be a good event with over 1500 people expected. It's early in the morning though, but my plan is to register on Wednesday evening so I don't have to get there so early on Thanksgiving Day.

Oh, and quite obviously, that's not me in the picture above....

3 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

Can you introduce me to your running mate?? (JK)

Brian said...

Best of luck in the 5K! And Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day! Good luck to you & the Mrs. today w/the run! Love the picture of the make belief you! You could have passed for that guy while you were in college, minus a lot of muscles. Have a wonderful day!
Pam
P.S. Hi to Nick & your family too! Many blessings on all of you (Barry, Mrs. included too)