Way too much going on, so I am giving myself a break from the 5k program. I found out today from my 'coach' that I am supposed to cut back during and as part of the program anyway, so hitting a wall was probably a good way to get me to stop.
I picked up the kennel's van at 7:30 this morning in a driving rain (lovely) and headed to Hyannis for some supplies. On the drive back the sky cleared and a nice, but faint rainbow appeared. Nice.
I worked until noon then headed home to see Mrs. at lunch. My plan was to hit the pavement after that, which I did. All felt good until about my half way point and I just had to stop. My wind was good but the legs/feet/stomach/back/brain all just said. "Nope! You're Done." So, I walked home, completely wiped. I prepared my supper for the shift and did my usual chores, somewhat abbreviated. Prepared for work and headed out.
Time to regroup and reassess how I fit things into the day and most important getting back on track with eating properly. I must increase my intake of quality foods and stick with it. I've gotten a good handle on the quality of food, but not the quantity.
Monday: Back on track!
No comments:
Post a Comment