Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pounding The Pavement

Today was busy at the kennel. It would not have been bad at all, but the phone would not stop ringing. I guess that's a good thing! I left there rather spent, but kept true to myself and continued with my 'program' (I didn't want to hear it from my coach either....). The best 34 minutes of the day so far.....

Afterwards, I made a smoothie in the Vita-Mix. I added a few more ingredients than I normally use:
  • half of a peach
  • handful of frozen red raspberries (from our yard)
  • 5 cherry tomatoes from the garden
  • 2 medium carrots (I pulled these from the garden minutes before putting them in)
  • 1 scoop Designer Whey vanilla protein powder
  • tablespoon of plain low fat yogurt
  • a few ounces of 1% milk
  • a few ounces of orange juice
  • two Collagenics tablets
  • 4 ice cubes



After the Vita-Mix does it's magic (it made about 2 1/2 glasses).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look like your sneakers are broken in yet... Do you always keep them that clean?
pam;)

Barry said...

I need new ones, actually. These are starting to fall apart.

Barry said...

Pam-

I updated my flickr site with more pictures from AZ. I'm working on getting some other stuff on there, FYI.

FFNick said...

Another shameless plug for his abs....

Sheesh.

Barry said...

Nick-

ROFLMFAO!!
;)