Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Cold

I've apparently got one.

I, like most men, am pretty wimpy when it comes to being sick. It does not happen too often. In fact the last sick day I used for myself was in 2002 when I had a wisdom tooth removed. I have been sick since then, but I usually come to work anyway.

For me a head cold is the worst and it seems to get worse closer to bedtime. I did fine with it today and kicked some serious butt mowing grass on the hill in front of the kennel and hauling a dog food order up the stairs. I felt great by the time I got home, but now at 8:30 pm things are getting uncomfortable again. I expect this will be gone in a day or two.

Off to brew some Breathe Easy tea...

End of whining.

After spending the morning at the kennel I relaxed at home by letting the chicks run around their new outdoor enclosure, mucking the horse stall and soaking up some rays. It went by all too quick and I get to do it all again tomorrow. It was a good day.

No comments: