Monday, May 19, 2008

Rt 149

Logan and I headed out to West Barnstable this morning to get some horse grain and shavings for his stall. I could have made a day of exploring the area, but we needed to get home.

At the feed and grain store I took some time to take some pictures of the piglets and scratch their soft, little noses. I love piglets.

I made one more stop to take a couple shots of the West Parish Congregational Church. I'm not a big religion guy, but I do like churches, especially old churches. The light wasn't quite what I had hoped for here, and I was fighting with the clouds.
Still, a nice day all the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice area. Steph and I were looking at a house for sale around the corner last summer. It has since sold. She sells equipment through consignment in that store. She got rid of a saddle fairly quickly through it, as she upgraded.