I'm amazed how quickly weekends go by. Perhaps working a few hours at my part time job Sunday and today (that's my weekend) has something to do with it.
We were able to accomplish a few things over the last couple days including transplanting a bunch of perennials. I was also able to get my mower running again after being without it most of last year. I'm interested to see if it runs again after sitting around for a few days, but I think I have it taken care of. I also ordered a new blade for my old Troy-Bilt mower which is the last piece of Troy-Bilt equipment I purchased that was actually Troy built.
Today was really miserable! A storm off the coast spun in a lot of clouds, occasional rain drops and a cold, raw wind. We took a ride over to Chipaway Stables in Acushnet, MA to return a saddle pad that Mrs. had purchased on Friday. She had recently purchased a new western saddle, but Guapo needs a good pad to be comfortable. This pad was not quite right.
Not much else for now from my desk at FBF.
3 comments:
In response to your question about Gillette castle... Yes, the Chester/Hadlyme ferry on Ct. rt 148 crosses the Ct. river. My husband is from Ct. and we took many trips out that way and saw Gilette castle many times...even thought of getting married there.
Bonnie:)
Who makes product under the "Troy-Bilt" name? Seems like it is still pretty prevelant in the market today.
A company called MTD.
Post a Comment