It feels like we're already in a drought. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the great weather (though it's been a tad chilly thanks to the breezes off the Atlantic) but we could use some rain. It looks like this will continue for the foreseeable future. Good for working in the yard and keeping the spirits up. Bad for the gardens and the water bill.
Our weekend was fairly productive. Made great strides on the hen house. I worked an overtime shift on Sunday. No dog work this weekend but I have three shifts this week closing up. Should be busy with school vacation going on here now.
2 comments:
I am happy without the rain for now but would like a good soaker to get the trees moving and the grass a little greener.
My old man and a friend actually moved the mammoth swingset this weekend so that is the 1st step to the yard project-Hooray!!
Also got the boat motor on the boat- We might actually have a Summer to remember.
BTW a photo of yourself?? Are we coming out of the closet?
Glad to see it and love the Blog!!
It is the best way for us to keep in touch.
Lol... The photo was based on the suggestion (well he just plain told me to do it and "quit being such a mystery man") of my cousin. So, there it is. I'm looking through the archives for something better and less like a frightening guy in the woods. ;)
Post a Comment